OXYchlorophyll oral elixir - strong teeth, healthy gums, fresh breath.
Ingredients: purified water, sorbitol, peppermint and field chamomile hydrolates, chestnut extract, chlorophyll, Indian soap tree fruit extract, tea tree oil, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate.
Without the use of chemical emulsifiers, thickeners, dyes and stabilizers.
Provides mild gum care without artificial flavors.
- It has pronounced antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic effects in various diseases of the mouth and throat (stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, laryngitis, tonsillitis, etc.)
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal microflora of the oral cavity, a significant reduction in the number of Candida albicans
- Helps promote bone growth
- Helps stop bleeding gums
- It helps to accelerate the processes of tissue regeneration in case of various injuries (burns, wounds)
- Promotes the formation of a protective film on the teeth, which reduces their sensitivity
- Freshens breath and helps eliminate bad odor for a long period of time
- Helps reduce plaque formation
- Helps to strengthen and restore tooth enamel, has a safe whitening effect
- It is a must for oral hygiene when wearing braces, removable dentures, after tooth extraction, implantation and other surgical interventions
GOST R 51577-2000
Form of release: solution, in a bottle of 100 ml
Store in a place protected from sunlight at a temperature not exceeding +25°C.
Shelf life: 1 year from production date.
How to use: for rinsing the mouth and throat, dilute ½-1 measuring cap in 150-200 ml of warm water, then rinse thoroughly several times.
As applications, lotions for gums or throat sanitation, undiluted product must be applied to a sterile cotton swab or cotton swab and applied for several minutes (maximum application time is 20 minutes).
The use of "OXYchlorophyll" oral elixir 2 times a day (morning, evening) after brushing your teeth contributes to reliable protection of the oral cavity for 24 hours.
Recommended course use according to individual indications..
Special instructions: "OXYchlorophyll" oral elixir is a concentrated product. Can be used in irrigators for irrigation of the mouth and gums. Swallowing is not recommended. Can be used in complex therapy with drugs and dietary supplements..