The phrase "A time to scatter stones and a time to collect them" is used quite often, but everyone puts their own meaning into it. Today we will talk about the stones that are formed in the human body with urolithiasis. Urolithiasis is manifested by the formation of stones in various parts of the urinary system, most often in the kidneys and bladder.
KIDNEYS PERFORM THE MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTION: THEY CLEAR THE BLOOD FROM THE PRODUCTS OF METABOLIC PROCESSES WHICH CANNOT BE USED BY THE BODY TO RECEIVE ENERGY AND BUILD NEW CELLS.
In many countries of the world, including Russia, KSD is diagnosed in almost 40% of cases of all urological diseases, ranking second after infectious and inflammatory diseases. There is a clear trend towards an increase in the incidence of the disease. In this regard, the ICD is an urgent problem not only for urology, but for the entire medical practice as a whole.
REASONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF STONES
- Pathology of the structure of the tubular system of the kidneys, which contributes to the occurrence of congestion
- External factors - a sedentary lifestyle, excess protein in food, excessively spicy and sour food, poor-quality water, vitamin deficiency, long-term use of certain medications
- Common internal factors - chronic gastrointestinal diseases, dehydration, metabolic disorders
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY PROPOSES TO FOLLOW SOME MAIN RULES THAT WILL HELP YOU AVOID KIDNEY DISEASES:
- Be active. Regular physical activity is essential at any age
- Control your blood sugar
- Control your blood pressure. Hypertension is a common cause of kidney damage
- Watch your body weight, avoid excessive salt and sugar intake
- Drink at least 1-1.5 liters of pure water per day, not counting tea, coffee and soda
- Quit smoking - nicotine reduces blood flow to the kidneys, which leads to inhibition of their function
- Do not take medicines without a doctor's prescription, many of the medicines adversely affect the kidneys
- Regularly have your kidneys examined by a nephrologist
As already mentioned, an important condition for the prevention and treatment of KSD is the use of sufficiently clean water, preferably structured..Use FSC "NEPHRITE", "ALIVE", "Svet KOLTSOV", "SERGIEVSKAYA PEARL", "BOGURAISKY", FSC-bracelets "UPDATE", "HEALTH NAVIGATOR". Do pumping regularly. It is also worth using, in accordance with the instructions "OXYchlorophyll", chlorophyll drinks with plum and papaya juice and a drink with noni juice.
REMEMBER: A DROP HELLS A STONE NOT BY FORCE, BUT BY A FREQUENT FALL! HEALTHY LIFESTYLES, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, DIET AND FSC USE WILL HELP PROTECT KIDNEYS AND STORE HEALTH!.