Diseases of the ENT organs and respiratory tract, according to statistics, are the most common.
Every year, up to 500 million people fall ill with influenza and SARS in the world, 2 million of whom die.
From 5 to 15% of the adult population suffer from some form of sinusitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane of one or more paranasal sinuses). According to estimates, in Russia, about 10 million people annually suffer from acute rhinosinusitis (a disease in which the paranasal sinuses and mucous cavities of the nose are simultaneously affected by infection or viruses).
Every year, about 10% of the population of developed countries develop acute sinusitis (infectious inflammation of the maxillary sinuses). It was also found that in patients with chronic sinusitis who underwent treatment in a medical institution, complete recovery occurs only in 14% of cases, and in people who have undergone surgery, in 90% of cases, sinusitis reappears within a year after surgery. p>
The number of patients with otitis media (inflammation in the ear) is steadily increasing annually by 100 thousand. But it is otitis media that is the main cause of serious hearing loss, especially in children.
If you do not engage in the prevention and effective correction of diseases of the upper respiratory tract and respiratory tract, serious complications may develop. For example, tracheitis (inflammation of the trachea) is especially dangerous for pregnant women. The infection is easily transmitted to the fetus, causing irreversible consequences.
An advanced form of laryngitis (inflammation of the mucous membranes of the larynx) is fraught with the spread of infection and damage to the upper and lower respiratory tract. Against the background of laryngitis, bronchitis, laryngospasms, airway obstruction, paralysis of the vocal cords, and purulent inflammation of the larynx can occur.
The consequences of chronic tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils) can be rheumatism, dermatological diseases, high blood pressure, asthma, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, blurred vision, nephritis.
FSC "EXTRA ENT" will protect and strengthen your ENT organs and respiratory tract!
- Contributes to the prevention and correction of diseases of the upper respiratory tract and lower respiratory tract (ear, nose, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, lungs) of various origins: viral, bacterial (SARS, influenza, otitis media, runny nose, sinusitis, adenoids, tonsillitis, bronchitis, tracheitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, etc..) in acute or chronic form
- Contributes to the correction of hearing loss due to infectious diseases caused by various pathogens (viral, staphylococcal, streptococcal, fungal, etc.)
- Helps to eliminate symptoms associated with diseases of the upper respiratory tract and lower respiratory tract (mucosal edema, perspiration, cough, etc.)
- Promotes faster recovery after illness
- Helps relieve nasal congestion in allergic manifestations (rhinitis, sinusitis, rhinosinusopathy, etc.)
- It is an effective means of preventing possible complications that cause various serious diseases of different organ systems
- It is an indispensable assistant for maintaining immunity during seasonal diseases and epidemics
Recommendations for the use of FSC "EXTRA LOR":
- Water structuring time - at least 20 minutes
- Structure drinking water, syrups, decoctions, etc.
- Structure nasal drops, throat inhalation solutions